Saturday 28 November 2009

Day 56 Week 7

Short blog because have been treated to run out with a dear friend as am very tearful today. Then to cap it off, dashed to the loo when I got home and when I came out I'd missed a call from C. I suppose there is the consolation that I can replay his message and hear his voice again.

He's received another parcel and things going OK (thank God - please to continue), sends his love and misses everyone and hopes we're all well and will try and call another time. Oh I miss him so.

Why is everything so complicated. Just want life to be simple and sweet again.

Not heard from H as he should be bobbing up and down on the River Dart and playing sea battles. R home and out at the cinema with friends. And I just want to curl up in a ball and make the world go away.

Hopefully everyone still safe and well.

Speak soon. A soldier's Mum x

No comments:

Post a Comment