Friday 26 March 2010

Day 174 Week 24

Fun Friday and the day was good thank goodness.

Work fine, everyone in really good form and now just got back from the pub with my really nice new friend and the shepherd's pie is running late as had forgotten how complicated creating same can be.

Oh my how the tone can change.

Just came into the house in a bundle of laughter as I firstly lost my keys and secondly couldn't open the door and we put the tv on and caught the end of the news and oh no but I think I heard the tail end of an announcement that another soldier has been killed. May God rest his soul.

You see no matter how far you think you've gone from it all it rears its ugly head and bites you on the bum and reminds you of its powerful horror.

No news from H. R out in my car and has taken the DVD player for a girlie's night. And no news from C.

Fellow soldier's Mum thankfully feeling better.

Speak soon. A soldier's Mum x

No comments:

Post a Comment