Thursday 11 March 2010

Day 159 Week 22

Two Riflemen brought home today RIP. God I hate this war.

Weather lovely, bright and sunny but freezing cold and was nearly wiped out on the way to work this morning when an idiot pulled out in front of the car in front of the car in front of me on a roundabout, and I was within a second of being the ham-in-the-sandwich.

Work was good and then half way through e-mailing my new friend found out will be part of an observation during the afternoon lesson. The day careered from routine into extremely stressful with an 'if it can go wrong it will go wrong' sort of a vibe. Still would rather I was having an challenging time with the possible consequences merely being irritating, than C, where the consequences could prove devastating.

Brain all over the place. Am sort of doing normal then tumbling into 'who am I again'?

Heard from fellow soldier's Mum and she's just the same. Not heard from H and R home and having a really important conversation on the sofa with her friend about long socks. I've just got home from the termly departmental staff meeting and I'm going to have a bath and go to bed.

Hope C and everyone safe please Lord.

Speak soon. A soldier's Mum x

No comments:

Post a Comment