Wednesday 14 October 2009

Day 11 Week 2

I was going to ramble about childhood, memories and hopes for the future but then my neighbour's dog signalled the arrival of the postman. Went to retrieve the bundle on the doormat and saw an unfamiliar sight - turns out to be a letter from C so here it is.

'Dear Mum

I thought I'd write you a letter that you'd keep hold of. I've moved into my new 'flat' now which is much more comfortable than what I originally thought - which is a bonus. Going to meet my new neighbours soon which will be cool, get to know them!

Basically, the phone situation here isn't exactly great, so if you get onto the e-bluey system, then I can receive letters and photos from you in 24hours after you send it, very easy to set up if you have any problems with it then you just ask E how it and it & he'll help you out.

How are you doing? Recovering nicely after your op? I haven't managed to get hold of H yet, so if you could tell him, and R, about the e-bluey thing when you work it out. Are you back at work yet? If not, I hope you're keeping busy and not just worrying too much - it's not good for you.

Im sorry to say that your birthday card has not yet arrived to me. The address that I put at the bottom is the proper one, so scratch the one I gave you if it's anything different.

Let me know how everything is. Would be good to hear from you. By the way I asked E to ask you to send me out a few things - if you could that would be brilliant.

Lots of love
(your favourite)
C x

PS please send me some Marlboro lights -pretty dire situation for them out here!'

Over to you St Therese.

Can't write any more today

Speak soon. A soldier's Mum x

No comments:

Post a Comment